How will you score?
Lockdown isn’t lockdown without a family quiz-off and this one’s perfect for kids as it features all of their favourite TV shows. So invite the grandparents/cousins/aunts/postman to Zoom and prepare to lose to your kids.
If you’re looking for more ways to keep children on a Facetime with Grandma, don’t miss these 10 games to play on a video call.
Ready, steady, quiz!
Kids TV quiz questions and answers
- What is Woody’s Space Ranger friend called in Toy Story?
- What clever thing can Waffle the Wonder Dog do that other dogs can’t?
- What club does Duggee run in Hey Duggee?
- In PJ Masks, what is the name of Owlette’s flying vehicle?
- What underwater adventure stars a polar bear, rabbit, penguin, cat, dog and otter?
- What is the name of Baby Shark’s best friend?
- Which Disney princess has ice powers?
- Rapunzel’s chameleon friend is called….
- How many sheep does Bo Peep have?
- What is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger?
- Can you name Cinderella’s stepsisters?
- What are the words to the Bluey theme tune?
- What colour dress does Candy Cat wear in Peppa Pig?
- Who is the fashion designer in the Incredibles and Incredibles 2?
- Which Paw Patrol pup is a spotty dalmation?
- Can you name all 7 seven dwarves in Snow White?
- The Swashbuckle shipwreck is called…
- He’s a big fan of marmalade sandwiches, and always keeps a spare under his hat!
- Who do Lily Bobtail and Benjamin Bunny have lots of adventures with?
- What does Andy use to travel to the time of the dinosaurs?
- What is the name of Topsy’s brother?
- Which Peppa Pig character has many jobs including an ice cream stall seller, a firefighter and a crane driver.
- What is the name of the antiques expert in Gigglebiz?
- Complete the theme tune: You can count on us, we’re the ……………!
- What animal is the funky expert who teaches the Go Jetters all about the world?
- Buzz Lightyear
- He can talk
- The Squirrel Club
- Owl Glider
- Anastasia and Drizella
- Mum, Dad, Bingo, Bluey!
- Edna Mode
- Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy
- The Scarlet Squid
- Peter Rabbit
- Paddington Bear
- The old museum clock
- Mrs Rabbit
- Ann Teak
- A unicorn (called Ubercorn!)