Images and words | Sara Conway
1) Shimmering butterfly: kids’ can make different creatures and have fun decorating their dough.
Give them sequins to decorate them with. They can add patterns to a butterfly, scales to a fish or spots to a monster!
2) Magic sparkle wand: a fairy needs a wand, and everyone knows only sparkly wands are magic!
To make one, your child just needs to cut a star shape and stick sequins all over it. Then they stick the star to a pencil. Or tape three straws together and tape it to those instead. Now send them off to cast some spells!
FINISHED THESE? HERE’S MORE…
3) Dress to impress: put the kid’s fashion designer skills to the test!
Draw outlines of clothes for kids to fill with sequins. A dress for a cat, perhaps… so she can dress to im-purr-ess!
4) Bling room sign: a simple way to add some sparkle to your child’s bedroom.
Help your child draw their initial – nice and big and chunky. Then they can fill it with sequins and pop it on their bedroom door.
5) Fairy potion: create some magic!
Pour children a bottle of water to turn into a fairy potion by adding sequins and petals. They can put on the lid and shake their potion to see the colours move.