During the summer months, our kids are 90% ice lolly (even if we have had to put the heating on). So we were excited to find this ice lolly recipe. And the recipe is so simple, children can help to make it, too!
Mango ice lolly recipe
- Peel the mango and scrape all the flesh into the jug of a blender – or into a bowl and use a stick blender instead.
- Add the juice of the lime.
- Blitz the mango and lime juice together.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight. If you have trouble removing the lollies, dip the mould into warm water.
Enjoy right away (whatever the weather!)