Spooky, simple and fun!
We've tested the best 5-minute crafts and recipes for kids to take the horror out of Halloween.
Are you wondering how to keep your little monsters busy over half term? These activities are suitable for kids aged 3-plus, and we promise, they’re all frightfully simple.
- These 5 easy outfits include an amazing light up jellyfish!
- Children can make these 5 spooky accessories and then wear them for Halloween. A fun activity and Halloween admin sorted in one sitting!
- There are no tricks with these 5 treat recipes – don’t miss the brilliant boo-nanas. They’re perfect for getting kids to eat something healthy over Halloween!
- Or, for something even simpler, just buy shop bought biscuits and add icing designs – these 5 ways to decorate biscuits include monsters, aliens and more!
- These 7 creepy crafts will get you in the ghoulish mood.
- Looking for an easy Halloween face paint tutorial? Find out how to paint a pumpkin, Spiderman, witch, unicorn or Frankenstein design – fast!
- Or try making one of these 5 simple masks that include a unicorn, puppy, rabbit, pig and tiger.
- Why not give mealtimes a spooky twist with these 5 simple Halloween recipes? Eyeball pasta, anyone?
- And if you’re feeling a little bit last minute, these 5 easy Halloween decorations are quick to make and hang.
- Finally, these 3 Halloween posters to print and colour will give your window a spooktacular makeover!