5 quick ideas
1. All eyes on this: an easy, fun paper craft
3. Monster mate: a great hand drawing idea
You’ll need: Paper, crayons, scissors, googly eyes
What to do: Just ask your child to draw around their hand (or yours). Then they turn it into a monster by colouring it in and adding googly eyes. Rarr!
5. Pebble bugs: simply paint and stick
You’ll need: Pebbles, paint, paintbrushes, googly eyes
What to do:
1. Ask your child to paint the pebbles like bugs.
2. Once they’re dry, they can add googly eyes.
Top tip! Children can also colour the rocks with felt tips, for a speedier version of this idea.