Healthy after school snacks
Are you looking for a homemade after school snack your kids will love? Look no further. You'll all be reaching for these sticky Cheerios bars. And they're quick to make, healthy and delicious!
1. How to make delicious Cheerio bars!
- Help your child measure the honey and peanut butter and put them into a microwaveable bowl. Stir and blast for 45 seconds.
- In another bowl, ask your child to measure out the cereal hoops, nuts, fruit and chocolate chips. Pour in the honey mixture and stir.
- Press the mixture into the cake tin and freeze for 30 mins.
- Cut into pieces and wrap each piece in foil.
- Store in the fridge and whip out whenever hanger strikes.