What you’ll need: Bird-friendly food cut into chunks: Apples, raisins, bread, hard cheese, floral wire (Hobbycraft, £1)
What to do:
1. Thread each piece of food onto the wire – just like a kebab.
2. Bend the ends into little hooks
3. Join the two hooks to make a circle
4. Use a new piece of wire to hang the kebab somewhere birds can come and feed from it
5. Watch out for birds flocking to feast on your kebab
Now it’s time to listen and keep your eyes peeled for any feathered friends stopping by!
Top tip! Count the number of birds in your garden and make a note of any you see. Can they guess what they are?