We love trying out a few crafty activities at Easter, and this rabbit Easter bonnet is one of our favourites! All you need to get started is a green hat, or you can cover the brim of any straw hat with a bit of tissue paper.
- A green hat (or a straw hat covered in green tissue paper)
- White tissue paper
- Yellow and pink card
- Cotton wool
- Toy carrots, optional.
Rabbit easter bonnet tutorial
1. Cover the crown of the hat with white tissue paper. Your child can help to tape it in place.
2. Now, they can colour green grass up the side to blend the crown and the brim of the hat.
3. Ask them to draw and cut out rabbit feet from yellow card, and the soles of the feet from pink card. Glue them on.
4. If you have them, glue toy carrots onto the brim.
We hope you had fun learning how to make this rabbit Easter bonnet! To complete your Easter bunny look, why not have a go at crafting this rabbit mask?