What’s up, Doc? This cute rabbit face mask is a fun, easy craft to make together at Easter, and you can keep it handy for dressing up at other times of year too. Once you’ve cut the white card into a mask shape, your child will love helping you draw the rabbit’s nose and ears, and colouring them in with crayons or pens.
- 2 x A4 white card
- Crayons or pens
How to make a rabbit face mask
1. Cut the white card in half vertically (this will form the band.)
2. Place the band horizontally across the middle of the other piece of white card. The two pieces of card should form a cross. Glue in place.
3. Measure how far apart your child’s eyes are. Draw the outline of the glasses along the bottom edge of the band (making sure your child will be able to see out of them).
4. Now, your child can help by drawing the nose and teeth coming down from the band into the other piece of card. And draw the ears going up.
5. Cut around the shapes. Carefully cut inside the glasses.
6. Make a hole at each end of the band and push through a ribbon. Pop the mask on your child’s head and tie the ribbon so it stays in place.
We hope you had fun learning how to make this rabbit mask! Now your child looks the part, why not have a go at making this rabbit Easter bonnet?