Is there anything cuter than lambs at springtime? Have a go at crafting this sheep Easter bonnet with your child – it’s quick and easy to make, and looks totally baa-rilliant!
- A hat
- White tissue paper (or kitchen roll)
- Cotton wool
- Black card
- White paper
How to make a sheep Easter bonnet
1. Cover the crown of the hat with white tissue paper and glue it in place.
2. Now, your child can have fun covering the tissue paper with cotton wool. A glue stick will keep it in place.
3. Draw the shape of the sheep’s face on the black card and cut it out.
4. Help your child to cut two little eyes out of white paper and draw a pupil on each one.
5. Glue the eyes onto the face, and stick the face on to the hat.
We hope you had fun learning how to make this sheep Easter bonnet! Now your child looks the part, why not try making some delicious Easter cakes together?